College Planning/Career Information

Please contact the Marlette Jr./Sr. High School College Adviser and/or Counselor

The Marlette Jr./Sr. High School Counselor and College Adviser are here to assist Marlette students and their families with all their post-secondary questions and needs!

Joan Helwig - Marlette Jr./Sr. High School Counselor

989-635-7425 ext. 44916

Jack Lareau - Marlette Jr./Sr. High School College Adviser

989-635-7425 ext. 44963

Financial Aid Information

  • Attention Seniors
    All seniors who are planning to attend college should complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) even if they think they will not qualify for financial aid. Completing the FAFSA can qualify students for additional scholarships, grants and loans. The online application is available at www.fafsa.ed.gov beginning October 1. The Michigan deadline to submit is March 1. Important! Don't wait for the deadline - submit the application as soon as possible!

    Note: The FAFSA needs to be completed each year a student plans to enroll in college.

    In order to submit the FAFSA online, both the student and his/her parent must have an FSA ID. The FSA ID can be created at www.fafsa.ed.gov.

  • FAFSA from Beginning to End Guide
Transcript Request

Marlette Jr/Sr High School Has Chosen Parchment for all Transcript Requests!

Send your official transcript anywhere in the world with just a few clicks!
Student, parents,and alumni can use Parchment, the leader in eTranscript exchange, to send high school transcripts electronically, securely and confidentially, all with real-time tracking.

Current Students and Alumni

Visit parchment.com/studentkit to access the Parchment Student Tool Kit Containing:
Video Tutorials
User Guides
Frequently Asked Questions
Support Resources